TRD 2000GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets

+5
krnyoshi
rove
ayresyboy
d-peg
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets - Page 3 Empty Re: TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets

Post  db8 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:30 am

anyone got D-Peg's email ??

Trying to get a set of the brackets for a customer of mine if possible Smile

db8

Back to top Go down

TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets - Page 3 Empty Re: TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets

Post  Infamous Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 am

I don't have his email but you'd be better contacting him on mr2oc.co.uk or twobrutal as he's always on those forums.

Infamous

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

I've PM'd him on MR2OC for you :-)

Admin
Admin

https://trd2000gt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  d-peg Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am

Hi db8.

Yep i can do you a set of brackets, will be after xmas now - as we've only 3 and a bit days till closing. Not to mention I'm probably gonna be too smashed out of my brain to even remember .... well ... that's the plan anyway!

Drop me a pm on here/mr2oc and we can sort something out for you for sure.

(this'll be set #5 i think Smile )

d-peg

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:26 am

If its easier to run off set #6 at the same time let me know how much! :-)

BTW I've made this thead a sticky as I reckon its a lifesaver for folk whove bought the seats and dont have brackets. Pat on the back for Dan :-)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  d-peg Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 am

Just made another couple of sets and have a set spare should anyone need. They're powdercoated satin black and post-able worldwide.
£60 + shipping. Smile

Edit.
Sorry Jeff, just seen your previous post [blush] !!!

I can make 6 sets up for you if you like. I'll pm you a cost.

d-peg

Back to top Go down

TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets - Page 3 Empty MR2 TRD Seat brackets

Post  BTMR2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:56 am

Can I get in on a set of these too?
BTMR2
BTMR2

Back to top Go down

TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets - Page 3 Empty TRD seat brackets made by Daniel, fitted to my 92 Widebody MR2

Post  benchu Wed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm

[img]TRD Sports Seat - Making Copies of the Installation Brackets - Page 3 May_1111[/img] Fit was perfect and brackets were powder coated. Install looks OEM. I love the feel of the seats. Much more comfortable than the stock seats.

benchu

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 16, 2013 1:47 am

Looking good and deffo improvement over stock seats :-)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  d-peg Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 am

BTMR2's brackets are here with me now - will be posting today/tomorrow.

I have 3 sets in hand, all powdercoated satin (semi-gloss) black. My costs have gone up somewhat though. (BTMR2's set i will lose money on but an agreed price is an agreed price) They're £80 a set to you guys on here. I have them on Bookface at £89 a set Smile

Will post globally to anyone that needs but will have to get international shipping rates
(to give you a guide Hawaii, Singapore & Oz are around £30 for the 1.4kg packet)

d-peg

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 am

Dan, if you want to do a little advert post (in this section) with some photos etc Ill sticky it for you.

Up to you of course but would be handy to have it as a separate (and hopefullly easier to find) post :-)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next