TRD 2000GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRD REPLIC BUILD NO2

Go down

TRD REPLIC BUILD NO2 Empty TRD REPLIC BUILD NO2

Post  TRD MICK Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:57 am

Hi i used to own TRD 1 and also built a replica in cadburys purple.TRD1 was featured in MR2 Only Mag back in August 2009.The replica was featured in MR2 Only,Banzai and Jap Performance mag.Unfortunately i sold both cars moved on to different things etc.I kept on seeing my Replica mentioned on FB and different forums etc this made me realise how much i miss these cars so decided on building another replica.Sourced a low mileage Rev 3 GT Turbo,stripped it all down and derusted subfraames etc and repainted in black hammerite,Cleaned calipers and given them 2 coats of caliper paint i will probably repaint these once i get the car back from the bodyshop.
Infact car was trailored to the bodyshop last week.Ordered a kit from Patrick Chambers and have been informed by him it was sent Monday hopefully will get it Weds.My last replica was painted in a custom colour and is famous with Cadburys Chocolate wrapper lol.Not sure if i will do it in this colour again or try something else.If i knew how to post pics here i would upload the current state of the car thanks.

TRD MICK

Back to top Go down