TRD 2000GT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trd on ebay

3 posters

Go down

trd on ebay Empty trd on ebay

Post  Infamous Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

I think there's a trd kit buried somewhere under all those halfords parts lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-MR2-TURBO-ONE-OFF-show-car-200sx-drift-turbo-/321164467704?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac6e4ddf8

Infamous

Back to top Go down

trd on ebay Empty Re: trd on ebay

Post  Spectre Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 am

I bought this, will post some more after I pick it up tomorrow. I've got some better wheels on my current MR2 which is dead and most of the junk will be going back on ebay as its far to chavvy for me although the wife loves the interior.

Hopefully a few weekends will see a ten fold improvement assuming the kit is fitted well it should be quite nice. Will need a new boot and will try to find a good spoiler or a Rev 5 one if I cant find a decent replica one.

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Infamous Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 am

Congrats, good luck with the work ahead of you, hopefully you resurrect it from its max power days lol! 
You should stick a thread up on here outlining your progress!

Infamous

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:35 am

Well its mine, picked it up today.  Really nice bloke bought it to cruise about in and loved it but it is in a bad way.  On the plus side it seams mechanically sound and quite strong, on the down side (other than its current looks) it appears to be an import N/A that has been converted to Turbo, it has no PAS or ABS.

The spoiler and rear lights have really grown on me though after following the wife driving it for 100 miles or so bringing it home.  Thread to follow.

trd on ebay T2ec1610

Last edited by Spectre on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added picture as ebay one will expire)

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Nice one! :-)

Reckon with a bit of TLC and some de-chaving it will look good - look forward to reading about the progress :-)

Admin
Admin

https://trd2000gt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down